The property is situated in the center of the Berlin district "Pankow". Within a few minutes drive one can reach the famous Alexanderplatz and the Hackesche Markt. The building complex was reconstructed in 1992 and later served as offices. The buildings existing since 1922 are in a solid condition, the last refurbishment was conducted from 1991 to 1992. The former chocolate factory was remodeled and serves as office space as well.