1140 Vienna - Heinrich-Collin-Straße 1

< back

Basic data

  • Historic Building in Vienna
  • Tenants: HOLMES PLACE, RED BULL

Description

The eastern part of the former industrial plant, which is under a preservation order, was built in 1909/1910 by the architect "Franz Sobotka". 1991 the building was revitalized and extended. The property initially hosted the austrian-american "Gummiwerke AG". Today the building hosts offices and a fitness center. 

The property consists of a ground floor, three full stories in old stock who are built in a concrete skeleton structure with dense pillars and beam ceilings. In 2003 the building was extended by a two-level roof structure. Furthermore, the property was fully cellared.